Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Thursday 25 March 2010

Classic2010 Skin (Left + Right Versions)

This is a skin I have been working on since the release of patch 10.3, it's simple skin based on the Default Football Manager 2010 skin but with the old style tree menu re-enabled.
Please note that you will require patch 10.2 or later for this skin to work, though you do not need to be using Steam.
The skin comes in two versions one with the tree menu on the left hand side and the another with the tree menu on the right hand
side.

Left Hand Version Screenshots:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Right Hand Version Screenshots:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us