The Official Dark Skin is now available for the full version of Football Manager 2014.
It is obtained via the Steam Workshop.
To get it:
- First go to the Steam Workshop (through this link: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=231670) or view the FM14 game page in your steam library and there will be a view Workshop option in the middle of the screen.
- Locate the Dark Skin which is called 'Official FM14 Dark Skin'
- Click the Subscribe button, steam should now download the skin.
- Load FM2014.
- Select Downloads option on the main menu.
- Then select Steam Workshop in top right tab (the game might look like it has crashed, leave it for a while and it should load the workshop).
- Select the Subscribed Tab.
- The Official FM14 Dark Skin should be listed.
- On the right should be a green install button.
- After you have installed it there will be a green Changee Skin button, click it to load the skin.
For skinners the download file is located in the normal skins folder under your Saving Location as if you'd downloaded the skin manually.