Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Football Manager Touch 2017 - Scoreboard Logos Mod


This is a simple mod that restores the club logos to the Scoreboard on the Match Pitch view in Football Manager Touch 2017, aswell as adding a Competition logo.


That is designed to work on skins based on the Default FMT17 skins, for skins that have a different match scoreboard from the default you'll need to modify the files yourself. (full instructions are provided at the below link)

Note if the Skin you are using already has a 'match title bar score.xml' file you'll need to follow the advanced instructions further down the linked page to create the mod on your own as overwriting your skins custom scoreboard may cause problems.

---
Redistribution Terms
You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/