Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Football Manager 2018 - How to Add a Manager Picture


Like with FM17 Football Manager 2018 no longer allows you to add a picture to your manager instead encouraging you to use the Facegen system. However last years mod still works so at the moment you can add a manager picture with a bit of work though it may be disabled again in a patch and still has the same limitations as last year.

Thanks to some work from Cyrius50 at www.manager-online.fr it is now possible to add a Manager Picture when adding your Manager to the game, however at the moment it isn't possible to apply the picture to existing profiles nor to change the image so make sure you are happy with it before applying it.