Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Sunday 12 November 2017

Football Manager 2018 - How To Locate or Move your User Data Location


Since FM2016 the Preferences menu no longer lists or allows you to change your User Data Location, this feature was removed from the game because it was confusing people. However you can still change it by following the link below.

Your User Data Location is the place on your hard drive where user generated content is stored, this includes data generated by the game such as save games, tactics and shortlists. It also includes graphics (kits, logos, faces etc) and skins that you may have downloaded or created.

These instructions are exactly the same as they were for Football Manager 2017, so rather than rewriting the guide it's easier to just link to last years and the only thing you need to change is any reference to 2017 to 2018 for Football Manager 2018.