Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Monday 20 November 2017

Football Manager 2018 - Match Day Backgrounds Mod


This is a small mod that re-enables background images on the match screens in Football Manager 2018 and Football Manager Touch 2018.

Backgrounds should now shown on all match screens apart form the pitch and presentation views (which is where you want the pitch showing), however the backgrounds will not show when you are in-between highlights on the pitch view nor will it remove the grey stadium background from 2D Classic Mode, though like with the default skins backgrounds should show behind pinned widgets.

Also if you are using the Dark Skin (or the Dark Base Skin) you will need to edit it first to enable backgrounds (instructions are with the Base Skins).



FM2018 MATCH DAY BACKGROUNDS MOD DOWNLOAD PAGE 

 ---
Redistribution Terms

You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/