Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Football Manager 2018 Nears Release


As always a little late but if you aren't already aware the Football Manager 2018 Public Beta is now available for those of you who have pre-ordered a digital copy from a participating retailer.

With the full release due on the 10th November 2017.

And as normal with the beta we cannot currently access the game files, having to wait for the Resource Tool to be released with the full release later this week. This means there isn't much that can be done skinning wise.

 
The plan is to get the Base Skins out over the weekend, and then have a look and see what other mods and guides need updating.

The biggest obvious change in FM2018 is that the match screens have been completely reworked so it will likely take me some time to update my various match mods.

You should also notice a slight change to my blog - I have added some tabbed pages at the top which will act as indexes for the last few versions of Football Manager and should hopefully make it easier for people to find previous content.