Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Thursday 19 November 2015

FM16 Match Screen Kits Mod


My latest Match Screen Mod for Football Manager 2016 is another update from FM15 with this one changing the logos on the match screens into kits, and is available in two versions:

Mod 1 - Replaces all Match Screen Logos with Kits this affects Logos shown on the Split Screen Overview Panel and in the Header.

Mod 2 - Just replaces the Logos with Kits on the Split Screen Overview Panel but leaves the Logos in the Header.

You can also get the teamnames to appear on the titlebar (third screenshot below) by downloading Mod 1 of this mod and my Match Titlebar Team Name Mod.


Mod 1 should worth with any FM16 skin including Touch mode skins.

Mod 2 should also work with any FM16 full-mode skin, though if you are using a skin with a custom match titlebar you'll need to modify the files yourself.

If you are using a Touch Mode Skin then just download Mod 1 as the extra file in Mod 2 isn't used in FMT.

Note that these mods don't add kits/logos to the various Overview screens that don't display logos by default it just changes the existing logos to kits.

---
Redistribution Terms
You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/