Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Friday 26 July 2019

Football Manager 2019 Base Skins - Patch 19.3 Update









A bit on the late side but the Base Skins have now been updated for patch 19.3.

Just includes some minor updates for some colour changes made in the last patch and fixing of the semi-bold font.






There are three versions of the Base Skin - one based on the Default Skin, one based on the Dark Skin and finally one based on the Light Skin for the Full Mode of FM2019.

If you have any further questions on the Base Skins please ask any questions in the Skinning Hideout on the Official SIGames Forums.