Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Saturday 13 December 2014

FM2015: Match Screen Mods Updated for Patch 15.2


I've updated the following Match Screen mods for Football Manager 2015 for patch 15.2, the updates are fairly minor and only include changes made to the xml files in patch 15.2 to better support the recolouring of the match screens, you only really need to download these updates if you are including them in a skin or the skin you are adding them to has changed the match titlebar to a different colour.

FM2015 Match Screen Kits Mod

FM2015 Match Titlebar Team Names Mod

 Football Manager 2015 Scoreboard Mod