Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Friday 24 November 2017

Football Manager 2018 Competition Review Screen Mod


Another change in FM18 is that we now have a new default fixtures & results screen which includes a couple of new items but is missing the goalscorers data shown in the other views.

So this is simple mod that adds the goalscorers back into this screen and to ensure it works across various resolutions I've turned the panel into a split panel so you can resize the league table panel to fit in the result details if you are playing on a smaller resolution.



---
Redistribution Terms
You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/