Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Quick Update






Sorry for the lack of Football Manager 2020 content, but yes I am still around but I just took a break for FM20 and I should be back up to speed and releasing content for Football Manager 2021 which is just over one month away.

However in the mean time I do have some FM2020 content that whilst a little late I am planning on releasing though it may act more as a preview of what I am likely to release for FM2021 (depending on how much changes skinning wise) than get much use for the current version (well apart from the people who don't update for each version).