Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Saturday 17 October 2020

Football Manager 2020 - Mint Skins Collection

Thanks to taking a break and due to the current downtime I have actually managed to just about get an actual proper skin released.

These skins are an evolution of the personal skin I've used over the years but never managed to put into a releasable state until now (if you've followed my progress in Dafuge's Challenge over the years you'll likely recognize parts of it) and is based on the Default Light Skin and started life off with a green and blue tint (hence the name) before I went on a bit of a tangent for FM20 and based the colours loosely on the BBC Sport Website.
In addition to changing the colours the skin also makes changes to several panels with the main changes being:

Player Profile Attributes Panel I've set the Personal Details Panel back to a more classic dual column layout and added some extra details (Playing Time and Home Grown Status) and moved the Foot and Personality data over from the Extra Details panel which frees up some more room for the Player Traits, I've also increased the player pic and logo sizes to fill the space more. Whilst in the Selector Panels I have enabled the Reports panel which will show the Star Ratings for your players and Scout Recommendation for scouted players.

Club Info Profile Panel I've reworked this to include more info from the other Club Info Panels, top area now includes a lot more club info, I've increased the Selector Panels so you now have three (game really doesn't like it when you add any more) with options to show Legends, Rivals, Landmarks and Honours added to the panels.

Manager Home Panel The Selector panels now use the vertical split containers which means you can adjust the heights in game which increases the flexibility of the screen especially if you are playing at a lower resolution.

Manager Profile Panel I've split out the tabbed container so all info is now visible all the time, though I'm a little limited in what I can do with this screen whilst still supporting lower resolutions.

Tactics Panel Flattened the pitch and changed some of the colours.

Match Line-ups Panel Changed the shirts to use the ones shown on the induction panel and flattened the pitch along with a few more tweaks.

Match Screen Mods Skin also includes my Match Screen Mod.

Background Support I've also brought over my Background Support Mod from FM19.

Other changes include striping away the team recolouring in the info bar that appears at the top of some screens, I've also removed most of the white text from the light skin (though some bits are hardcoded and cannot be removed) and made some other tweaks along the way.

Template System A fair amount of work went into the backend setting up a Template System which allows you to easily recolour the skin and to show this off a have also created several variations.
The Main version of the Mint Skin is loosely based on the design of the BBC Sport Website, whilst the variants include Green and Blue Light Versions, as well as Dark, Light and Dark Purple versions based on the three default FM20 skins.

A Selection of Screenshots from the various versions with more available of each version on the download pages.










---
Redistribution Terms
You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/

If you have any questions then the best place to ask them is in the Skinning Forums at the Official SIGames Forums where I can be found most days.

If you like my work then feel free to send me a donation this is completely optional all of my content is and will always be free to access.