Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Thursday 12 November 2020

Football Manager 2021 - Pre-Release Beta Is Out

For those of you who have purchased a Digital Copy the Pre-Release Beta of Football Manager 2021 is now live on both Steam and Epic.

My Guides and Content will be slowly updated for FM2021, however at the moment we are unable to access the game files as the older versions of the Resource Tool won't open the FM21 fmf files so we are limited in what info we can access until the full release of the game so it won't be possible to update most guides and content until after the full release of the game.

In the mean time I'll be updating some back end stuff on my sites, so you may see my main site go down for a bit over the next years as Google keep on nagging me to switch over to their new sites platform so we'll see how that goes.