Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Football Manager 2021 Base Skins Updated for Patch 21.2


All Football Manager 2021 Base Skins Including Touch Versions have been updated for Patch 21.2.

All Base Skins:

- client object browser xml file updated.

- couple of colour changes.

Base21 Skin;

- Included Player Attribute Panel Fixes from Dark Skin - Attribute, Scrollbar, Analyzer cut off, increased Player Face size, re-enabled Report option in the Small Selector Panel.





If you have any further questions on the Base Skins please ask any questions in the Skinning Hideout on the Official SIGames Forums.

If you like my work then feel free to send me a donation through paypal. Note this is completely optional all of my content will always be free.