Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Football Manager 2021 Dark Base Skins Updated

Both the FM21 Base Dark Skin and FM21 Base Dark (FM20) Skins have been updated.

Default FM21 Base Skin hasn't been updated, and a Light Version is still in progress.

Fixes include:

Colour Tweaks

- Fixed issue with bright yellow background colour, changed to Purple from Main Dark Skin (bg tertiary colour).

- Tweaked the media tag colours on the inbox screens, made lighter so more readable.

Player Attribute Panel Tweaks

- Removed unneeded scrollbar.

- Stopped bottom option being cut from Analyzer

- Increased player pic size.

- Added Report option to Small Selector Panel.

General

- I also had to change the folder names due to an issue with the Steam Workshop, though this shouldn't cause any issues apart from them not matching the screenshots



If you have any further questions on the Base Skins please ask any questions in the Skinning Hideout on the Official SIGames Forums.