Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Football Manager 2022 - Release Date Announced

 



As you are most likely aware Football Manager 2022 is due out on 9th November 2021, with the public beta available most likely just before Halloween for those of you who have pre-ordered the game from a participating retailer.

From the announcements so far there are a couple of Skinning related parts.

First as you may be aware there will be no PC version of Football Manager Touch this year, which is sad news for some it is good news for me as it means less work as since Touch mode was spun off into it's own version it has been harder for me to continue to support it Skinning wise as I barely touch that version of the game.

Second Miles announced on Twitter that again their will be no Light Skin included with the game, so again I'll be creating one, but on the plus side most of last years week should be usable so it shouldn't take as long to make one hopefully.

Also from what I have seen from the pre-release materials it doesn't look like the Match Screens have changed that much, so an updated version of my Match Screens Mod is also again in my plans.