Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Friday 2 March 2018

Football Manager 2018 - Patch 18.3.0 Updates



With patch 18.3.0 and the Winter Transfer Update now released I have updated the below mods and skins for patch 18.3.0.

Note that these updates are for the Full Mode only as the Touch Mode patch hasn't been released yet.






Base Skins

- Couple of colour tweaks and added in colours for match conditions for the light and default skins.



Match Review Screen Mods

- Fixed the problem with the logos being cut off and couple of minor tweaks to bring in line with patched files.



Match In-Between Highlights Panel Mod

- Updated to bring in line with patched files and files used in Review Screen Mod.



Match Day Backgrounds Mod

- Updated to bring in line with patched files.



If you have any further questions then as always please ask any questions in the Skinning Hideout on the Official SIGames Forums.