Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Football Manager 2019 Features Announced









If you aren't already aware the key new features of Football Manager 2019 were announced last week with the full game due for release on 2nd November 2019, with the Pre-Release Beta out two weeks before for those of you who have pre-ordered a digital copy of the game.

For details on the announced features have a look at the Official Football Manager Website.

From a look at the released screenshots it doesn't look like the underlying look of the game has changed much so it hopefully shouldn't take long to update everything for FM19, though this likely won't be until after the full release when I'll have access to the actual game files.

In the meantime I'll try and get some of the background stuff ready in time for the release of the game and you'll likely notice some slight tweaking of my sites as with the new FM branding it's a good time to update the feel of my sites.